Charge accounts are offered to customers with good credit histories. We have the financial strength to offer credit limits consistent with the needs of your projects and credit quality. Our job billing will assist you in allocating your Fingerle purchases to their respective projects. For additional information, please contact Jean Jervis at (734) 741-7731. For a credit application please click here . After you complete it please fax it back to us (734) 663-0137.
We cut and rip lumber, plywood, and other sheet goods. Whether you need one piece of plywood for a model train board or hundreds for an industrial use, we can handle cutting orders accurately, quickly, and economically.
Although many customers elect to pick up material from our yard, we are specialists at jobsite deliveries. Equipped with straight trucks, straight trucks with trailers, vans, trucks with piggyback forklifts, and pick up trucks; we offer a variety of delivery options. Delivery via commercial carriers, United Parcel Service, U.S. Postal Service, and FedEx is offered as well. Our expert sales staff, upon knowing your material requirements, jobsite conditions and location, will select equipment best suited for your needs. We deliver when you want it - on site and on time!
Our experienced estimating staff provides accurate and detailed material takeoffs from your plans and project specifications. Whether your project is a dog house, deck, house, or large residential or commercial project, we want to help.
- For a one-stop solution Fingerle Lumber Company can provide you with installation of many of the products we sell. These products include:
- Replacement windows - wood or vinyl - please click here for more information.
- Entry doors- please click here for more information.
- Patio doors - please click here for more information.
- Siding (fiber cement and engineered wood fiber) - please click here for more information.
- Decks and deck railing - please click here for more information.
- Installation is performed by licensed, insured, and trained professionals.
- We will obtain the appropriate building permit when required by building code.
- Installations are backed by a one-year limited labor warranty. Manufacturer's warranties apply to the materials.
- Fingerle Lumber Company - Michigan Residential Builder License 210218897
- Our Installation Manager is Paul Rigan. We believe you will find our low-pressure approach to be refreshing!
- For additional information regarding installation, please contact Paul at 734 741-7724 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keying new and old locks "alike."
- Re-keying locks.
- Master keying locks for apartments, offices, etc. We can also establish key codes for master key systems.
- Opening locks for which you do not have a key.
- Repairing locks.
- Duplicating keys.
- Cutting keys "by code."
- Stamping keys and/or cylinders with letters or numbers.
Parking While Shopping at FLC:
- You may be surprised that, although we're located in the heart of downtown Ann Arbor, we offer plenty of free parking for cars, trucks, and trucks with trailers.
Monthly Reserved Parking near downtown Ann Arbor and the U of M:
- We offer monthly reserved parking.
- Paved and unpaved areas. All are plowed.
- 24/7 in and out privileges.
- Parking spots are close to downtown Ann Arbor and University of Michigan dormitories, Central Campus, and Athletic Campus.
- For rates and additional information please click here or call Buzz at (734) 741-7722.
Parking for University of Michigan Home Football Games:
- Tailgating allowed. Just a short walk to Michigan Stadium.
- At Fingerle, University of Michigan fans can arrive early and stay late!
- Families and other groups may park with one another even if the members arrive at varying times.
- Corporate hospitality areas are available.
- Grilling allowed - propane grills only.
- Porta-potties are provided.
- Overnight parking can be accommodated. Friday and/or Saturday.
- Friendly and helpful staff.
- For additional information and rates please click here.
We believe we offer the largest selection of lumber, millwork, and related building materials in one location in this part of the country. If we don't have what you want, and it's in our line of business, our salespeople and experienced buyers will work hard to try to find it for you. Just ask!
Wood-to-Go Curbside Service
Call or fax your order to us and we'll be happy to write it up and pre-assemble it so it's ready when you get here. That will save you time, and that will save you money!