Pole buildings provide relatively economical space. They can be built relatively quickly and year round. Today's trussed roof allow wide expanses of interior space without interior support posts.
We offer "pre-figured" pole barn packages in the sizes shown below. We regularly provide other sizes to meet our customers' needs. Please contact us for pricing and additional information.
Our pole barn packages feature:
- Concrete for each post.
- Pressure treated posts.
- Two courses of 2x6 tongue & groove pressure treated splashboard.
- Fabral MP Panel 29-gauge painted steel siding in your choice of 13 colors. 25-year limited paint warranty; 10-year fade and chalk warranty.
- Certainteed XT25 shingles or Fabral MP Panel 29-gauge steel roofing (same warranties as siding above).
- Click here to see Fabral's colors.
- Our best #2 & better grade kiln dried girts, purlins, bracing, and headers (never lower grade utility or #3 lumber!)
- Roof trusses.
- One 3' x 6'8" prehung steel insulated flush door with Schlage keylock.
- One 12' wide sliding door with hardware.
- All necessary nails.
20x24, 8’ walls
20x30, 8’ walls
24x30, 8’ walls
24x32, 8’ walls
24x36, 8’ walls
24x40, 8’ walls
30x36, 8’ walls
30x36, 10’ walls
30x40, 8’ walls
30x48, 8’ walls
32x42, 8’ walls
36x48, 8’ walls
36x56, 8’ walls
40x56, 8’ walls