Pressure Treated Posts
- Preservative treated.
- Light green preservative is locked within the wood, protecting it from termites, decay and rot.
- Attractive, strong Red or Yellow Pine.
- Used for posts and for landscape timbers.
- 14' and shorter treated to ground contact retention.
- 16' treated to structural ground contact retention.
- Stock: S4S, #2 grade
Pressure Treated Premium Landscape Timbers
- Treated to ground contact retention.
- Green preservative is locked within the wood, protecting it from termites, decay and rot.
- Attractive, strong #2 Yellow Pine.
- S4S (surfaced smooth four sides).
- Recommended for retaining walls and other applications in which a good appearance and long life are desirable.
Pressure Treated Rough Sawn Landscape Timbers
- Treated to "refusal" which means that no verified level of treatment retention is guaranteed.
- Red Pine.
Steel Reinforcing Bar / Rod (aka Rebar & Rerod)
- Adds strength to concrete.
- Widely used for securely pinning landscape timbers in place.
- Controls erosion.
- For gardens, walking paths, patios and beneath decks.
Typar® Landscape Fabric
- Most cost-effective alternative in a wide variety of landscaping and gardening situations.
- Made of extremely durable polypropylene.
- Will withstand stress and damage both during construction and in long-term use.
- Easy to install!
- Resistant to rot, mold, chemicals, and microorganisms; resists penetration by most vegetation.
- Allows for quick drainage while preventing soil erosion.
- Strong enough to block weeds yet porous enough to ensure the passage of necessary water and liquid nutrients.
- Use under wood decks, porches, flower beds, and planters.
- Can also be used to support brick walkways or as soil retention for timber retaining walls.
- Guaranteed to last for years to make your landscape look professionally manicured with minimal effort.