The Fingerle Experience
The talented members of our staff are experienced, friendly and look forward to assisting you with your kitchen design.
Kitchen & Bath Designers
Karen Kortesoja 734 239-7161 / email@example.com@fingerlelumber.com.
Providing service since 2014.
Tom Lane 734 239-7184 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Providing service since 2004.
Tim Bradburn 734 741-4237 / email@example.com
Providing service since 1992.
- We will work with you to incorporate your ideas into the final design - this is your kitchen and we understand that.
- We never try to hard sell you on ideas you don't want or need. At the same time, if you do need us to help you in the design process, we are more than happy to offer our suggestions in order to get you the look you desire and to get the best use out of your space.
- We won't mislead you by providing "lineal foot pricing." This practice is an insincere means to give you a low-end price, which really isn't accurate at all. Once you put the things you really want into your kitchen - lazy susans, roll-out shelves, trash basket roll-outs, etc., the price will be no where near the initial lineal foot price you were given. We will give you an honest and accurate price on your kitchen once we have designed it for you.
- We will take the time to listen to your wants and needs in order to recommend the best line of cabinetry for your individual needs. This includes design, amenities and price.
- We will not abandon you after the sale. We want you to be totally happy with your project, and that means making sure everything is the way it ought to be at the completion of your project.
- While we pride ourselves on making very few errors, mistakes do happen. With this in mind, we will do everything in our power to act swiftly in order to rectify any mistakes or problems caused by us or our cabinet suppliers.
- Scale drawings, elevations, perspectives and plan views are all done on the computer using 20/20 design software.
- Home visits and field measures are available at no extra charge.
- Your cabinets are delivered from the factory to our warehouse, where we will store them until you are ready to take delivery.
- Personal delivery by our experienced delivery crew blow away delivery offered by other outfits. Your cabinetry will be carried into a storage area or to the first floor of your home. You don't have to lift a finger and no one needs to be there to help unload - we do it all. When it makes sense, we can have your cabinets shipped directly to your home or job-site.
- If needed, we can assist you with finding a reputable contractor for your job.
Fingerle's Product Showcase Showroom
- Vignettes of all of our featured brands.
- A quiet and comfortable environment within which you can spend as much time as you like making selections.
- Cabinetry and countertop material samples are available for your to borrow.
- See complementary millwork products such as windows, doors, mouldings, columns and more.
- The Product Showcase is open Monday through Saturday.