Adding insulation to your attic is a blast with the AttiCat® Insulation Blowing Machine! It conditions the AttiCat Expanding Blown-In FiberlgasTM Insulation by breaking it up and fluffing it, adding millions of tiny air pockets that give the material its insulating power. The insulation is conditioned further throughout the length of the hose, and as it bounces its way up to your attic, more and more air pockets are added, increasing its insulating power even more. And since fiberglass insulation will not settle, it will keep its energy-saving R-value over time. The system can also be used to insulate walls that have no insulation. Please contact us for additional information.
Quick and easy:
- Blowing the insulation should take less than 1.5 hours and the whole job can be completed in less than four hours based on a 1,000 square feet attic at R-30.
- Self-feeding system.
- Puts insulation where you want it.
- Integrated Autocutter.
- FiberglasTM insulation releases and expands completely inside the machine.
- Provides easy clean-up because the machine does the work for you.
- Low dust system.
Safe and reliable:
- Optimized process for minimal handling.
- Full enclosed system.
- Hose-mounted remote control.
Free use of AttiCatTM blower with a ten bag purchase!
Attic Coverage Chart
|“R” Value||Thickness||Sq. Ft. Per Bag|