Cedar Post & Rail Fencing
Western Red Cedar Split Rail Fencing
- Genuine hand-split Western Red Cedar fence posts and rails. Skilfull use of modern hydraulic splitting equipment ensures consistent sizing.
- Durability and resistance to rot without chemical preservatives.
- Western Red Cedar split rail fences are easy to build and require no painting, staining or other maintenance.
- Environmentally responsible. All-natural. Made from America's renewable and growing resource - wood.
- Our beefy standard weight posts are much heavier and look better than the wimpy pony weight offered by others.
- 10' long rails have a minimum girth of 12"
- Rails tongued and posts mortised.
- Posts have a minimum girth of 18".
- We stock both 2-rail and 3-rail versions.
- 2-rail installed height: top rail will be at approximately 31" when fence is installed with 12" under the bottom rail.
- 3-rail installed height: top rail will be at approximately 45" when fence is installed with 12" under the bottom rail.
- Clean, fresh and bright stock - always!
- We endeavor to maintain a strong inventory of this product line all year round (unlike the seasonal players).
- We regularly ship this product throughout the Great Lakes region and beyond!
- For package quotations on deliveries throughout Michigan, Ontario and the entire Great Lakes region please call our cedar fence specialist Mark Lenhart at 800 365-7701.