NEW. You asked for Grace. We now have it!
- Waterproofing shingle underlayment that keeps the roof deck dry and protects against water damage caused by winter ice buildup.
REASONS WHY GRACE ICE & WATER SHIELD IS THE BEST UNDERLAYMENT YOU CAN BUY:
- Best adhesion to the roof deck. Time-tested, rubberized asphalt formulation provides superior initial and long-term adhesion without primer or nails.
- Forms superior laps. Unlike many fully-adhered membrane underlayments, it requires no special treatment of the laps, making it easy to get a watertight seal.
- Highest quality sealing around roofing fasteners. Delivers premium roof leak protection via an aggressive rubberized asphalt formulation that seals around roof covering fasteners.
- Unique non-granular slip resistance. Improved slip resistant surface offers superior foot traction without the granules or grit that inhibit watertight laps.
- Can be left exposed longer. Can be left exposed for up to 30 days and can even be used as a temporary roof if shingle application is delayed.
- Won't telegraph. Laps remain invisible.
- Superior tear resistance. Will not tear under normal conditions, but is easy to cut and detail.
- Longest performance history. The original, fully-adhered roof membrane underlayment.
- THE name brand in underlayments. Grace is the name contractors trust to protect their roofing jobs and reputations for first class work. Ice & Water Shield is available only from Grace.
Stock : 3' x 66.6' roll