3-1/4" Red Oak Strip Flooring (August 21, 2013)
- Kiln dried.
- Tongue & groove, end matched.
- Select includes natural heartwood/sapwood color variations that also includes tiny knots, streaks, etc.
- #1 Common includes more natural characteristics than Select. May have a varied appearance, light and dark colors, knots, sap streaks, and wormholes. Often is chosen because of these natural features and the character they bring to a room.
- Click on the items below to view in our online store.
- 3/4" x 2-1/4" Select grade Red Oak (random length nested bundle covers 20 square feet)
- 3/4" x 2-1/4" #1 Common grade Red Oak (random length nested bundle covers 20 square feet)
- 3/4" x 3-1/4" Select grade Red Oak (random length nested bundle covers 22.75 square feet)
- 3/4" x 4-1/4" Select grade Red Oak (random length nested bundle covers 19.83 square feet) - CLOSEOUT
- 3/4" x 2-1/4" Select grade White Oak (random length nested bundle covers 21 square feet)
Builder Board (April 24, 2013)
- With new liquid shield technology, defends against water, mud, paint, and more.
- Protects floors from tracked-in water and site spills while allowing moisture and vapors to escape for curing.
- One roll covers the same area as ten 4'x8' sheets.
- Rolls out fast and flat.
- Tough enough to be driven on.
- 100% recyclable.
TruExterior® Trim (April 24, 2013)
- For corners, soffits, fascia, batten strips, rake, garage door casing, window surrounds, and door trim.
- Made from bio-based polymer and coal combustion products (ash).
- Suitable for ground contact. Virtually impervious to water absorption.
- Reversible with an authentic wood grain side and a smooth side.
- Cuts, routs, drills and mills like wood.
- Resitant to rotting, cracking, splitting and termites.
- Primed. Painting is required.
- Standard nail guns and screws can be used. Pre-drilling is not necessary.
- 20-year limited warranty.
(March 14, 2013)
Grace Ice & Water Shield® (February 21, 2013)
- NEW. You asked for Grace. We now have it!
- Waterproofing shingle underlayment that keeps the roof deck dry and protects against water damage caused by winter ice buildup.
REASONS WHY GRACE ICE & WATER SHIELD IS THE BEST UNDERLAYMENT YOU CAN BUY:
- Best adhesion to the roof deck. Time-tested, rubberized asphalt formulation provides superior initial and long-term adhesion without primer or nails.
- Forms superior laps. Unlike many fully-adhered membrane underlayments, it requires no special treatment of the laps, making it easy to get a watertight seal.
- Highest quality sealing around roofing fasteners. Delivers premium roof leak protection via an aggressive rubberized asphalt formulation that seals around roof covering fasteners.
- Unique non-granular slip resistance. Improved slip resistant surface offers superior foot traction without the granules or grit that inhibit watertight laps.
- Can be left exposed longer. Can be left exposed for up to 30 days and can even be used as a temporary roof if shingle application is delayed.
- Won't telegraph. Laps remain invisible.
- Superior tear resistance. Will not tear under normal conditions, but is easy to cut and detail.
- Longest performance history. The original, fully-adhered roof membrane underlayment.
- THE name brand in underlayments. Grace is the name contractors trust to protect their roofing jobs and reputations for first class work. Ice & Water Shield is available only from Grace.
Premium White Fir Studs (November 5, 2012)
- Excellent appearance.
- Radius edges.
- No wane.
- Stud grade.
- Stamped S-Dry.
- Kiln dried.
Ipe Hardwood Decking (July 2, 2012)
- Ipe is a beautiful hardwood with natural resistance to rot and decay.
- Over five times as hard as Southern Pine. Over six times as hard as Western Red Cedar.
- Ipe is strong and stiff! It is almost twice as stiff as Southern Pine and three times as stiff as Western Red Cedar.
- Recommended joist spacing: 1x6 decking - 16" on center; 5/4x6 decking - 24" on center. We believe this to be conservative, consistent with most building codes, and appropriate for decking installed either perpendicular to the joists or in a diagonal pattern.
- Recommended gap between deck boards - 1/8".
- 1x6 and 5/4x6 can be installed with stainless steel trim head deck screws. Predrilling is required.
- 5/4x6 decking can also be installed with EBE004 EB-TY hidden deck fasteners.
- If left unfinished Ipe will weather to a silver-gray color. To protect your Ipe deck we recommend Penofin for Hardwoods Penetrating Oil Finish.
- Surfaced four sides (S4S).
- Eased edges.
- Partially air dried.
- One face is graded for use as decking. The other face may not be suitable for use as decking.
- Sold in random odd and even lengths from 7' through 20'. This means that orders are pulled from our mill's packages and that each order will consist of a variety of odd lengths and even lengths. Specified lengths are not available. This means that it is not reasonably possible to achieve a splice-free Ipe deck surface.
- Please plan to purchase 10% more than the amount required to cover your deck due to the inclusion of odd lengths and because some even lengths may not be 100% usable due to your joist spacing. Consider installing joists 12" on center to reduce wasted decking.
- Ipe decking credit return policy: Like-new 12' and longer pieces are returnable for 100% of the purchase price. Like-new 11' and shorter pieces are returnable for 75% of the purchase price.
Aluminum Roll Valley & Coil Stock - now stocked in colors to match Andersen Sandtone and Terratone windows and doors! (June 27, 2012)
- Offered in mill finish and popular colors to complement or match adjacent surfaces.
- 14" mill finish unpainted - .0092" thick - 10' roll
- 14" mill finish unpainted - .012” thick - 50' roll
- 12” white/brown painted reversible - .0165” thick - 50' roll
- 24" white/brown painted reversible - .018" thick - 50' roll
- 24" white/clay painted reversible - .018" thick - 50' roll
- 24" natural clay painted (matches Andersen Sandtone) - .018 thick - 50' roll
- 24" sable brown painted (matches Andersen Terratone) - .018" thick - 50' roll
FSC Lumber & Panel Products (May 3, 2012)
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) is a non-profit international certification system that recognizes the highest levels of environmentally and socially responsible forest management. FSC certification is a voluntary market based system that allows companies to promote their products as deriving from well-managed forests.
Fingerle Lumber Co. has earned FSC Chain of Custody Certification by developing and implementing procedures that cover all of the elements of the relevant FSC standards. These procedures ensure that we properly account for our purchases of certified products, our inventory, and our sales, invoicing and recordkeeping procedures. FSC chain of custody allows credible tracking of FSC material from the forest, through the manufacturing process, to us and our customers.
The use of FSC certified wood products can provide material resource credit points for LEED projects. Please click here for more information on LEED certification.
Fingerle Lumber Co. offers the region's broadest selection of lumber and buildng matrerials. We are able to supply a wide selection of FSC certified wood products. Except for the stock item shown below, FSC certified products are special order. Please contact us for prices, order times and other information.