Daiek Mirror Doors - click here for more information (January 21, 2014)
3-1/4" Red Oak Strip Flooring (August 21, 2013)
- Kiln dried.
- Tongue & groove, end matched.
- Select includes natural heartwood/sapwood color variations that also includes tiny knots, streaks, etc.
- #1 Common includes more natural characteristics than Select. May have a varied appearance, light and dark colors, knots, sap streaks, and wormholes. Often is chosen because of these natural features and the character they bring to a room.
- Click on the items below to view in our online store.
- 3/4" x 2-1/4" Select grade Red Oak (random length nested bundle covers 20 square feet)
- 3/4" x 2-1/4" #1 Common grade Red Oak (random length nested bundle covers 20 square feet)
- 3/4" x 3-1/4" Select grade Red Oak (random length nested bundle covers 22.75 square feet)
- 3/4" x 4-1/4" Select grade Red Oak (random length nested bundle covers 19.83 square feet) - CLOSEOUT
- 3/4" x 2-1/4" Select grade White Oak (random length nested bundle covers 21 square feet)
Builder Board (April 24, 2013)
- With new liquid shield technology, defends against water, mud, paint, and more.
- Protects floors from tracked-in water and site spills while allowing moisture and vapors to escape for curing.
- One roll covers the same area as ten 4'x8' sheets.
- Rolls out fast and flat.
- Tough enough to be driven on.
- 100% recyclable.
TruExterior® Trim (April 24, 2013)
- For corners, soffits, fascia, batten strips, rake, garage door casing, window surrounds, and door trim.
- Made from bio-based polymer and coal combustion products (ash).
- Suitable for ground contact. Virtually impervious to water absorption.
- Reversible with an authentic wood grain side and a smooth side.
- Cuts, routs, drills and mills like wood.
- Resitant to rotting, cracking, splitting and termites.
- Primed. Painting is required.
- Standard nail guns and screws can be used. Pre-drilling is not necessary.
- 20-year limited warranty.
(March 14, 2013)
Grace Ice & Water Shield® (February 21, 2013)
- NEW. You asked for Grace. We now have it!
- Waterproofing shingle underlayment that keeps the roof deck dry and protects against water damage caused by winter ice buildup.
REASONS WHY GRACE ICE & WATER SHIELD IS THE BEST UNDERLAYMENT YOU CAN BUY:
- Best adhesion to the roof deck. Time-tested, rubberized asphalt formulation provides superior initial and long-term adhesion without primer or nails.
- Forms superior laps. Unlike many fully-adhered membrane underlayments, it requires no special treatment of the laps, making it easy to get a watertight seal.
- Highest quality sealing around roofing fasteners. Delivers premium roof leak protection via an aggressive rubberized asphalt formulation that seals around roof covering fasteners.
- Unique non-granular slip resistance. Improved slip resistant surface offers superior foot traction without the granules or grit that inhibit watertight laps.
- Can be left exposed longer. Can be left exposed for up to 30 days and can even be used as a temporary roof if shingle application is delayed.
- Won't telegraph. Laps remain invisible.
- Superior tear resistance. Will not tear under normal conditions, but is easy to cut and detail.
- Longest performance history. The original, fully-adhered roof membrane underlayment.
- THE name brand in underlayments. Grace is the name contractors trust to protect their roofing jobs and reputations for first class work. Ice & Water Shield is available only from Grace.
Premium White Fir Studs (November 5, 2012)
- Excellent appearance.
- Radius edges.
- No wane.
- Stud grade.
- Stamped S-Dry.
- Kiln dried.